I’ve been tagged by Amy W. This is my first tag & I’m actually pretty excited!
Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the “6 Weird Things about You.” People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
I don’t know why I didn’t just copy and paste that instead of typing it out!
So six weird things about me…
Don’t know why I am having a hard time with this, I seem perfectly normal to me! Let’s see.
1. I brush my teeth around a dozen times a day. What can I say, I like fresh breath!
2. I shave my toes. Listen if you had my hairy toes, you’d shave ’em too.
3. I drink Diet Coke with Lime from sun up to sun down. Water, what’s that?
4. I always have mints. Not so unusual, except they must be Lifesavers in the blue bag, don’t try to give me one from the green bag- they are unacceptable.
5. The blankets on my bed- the tags have to be face down at the foot of the bed. If they aren’t I have to remake the bed otherwise I won’t get in it.
6. I must have a blue fine point pen.
I don’t really know the whole blog etiquette thing with tags, if I tag you & you have like a “no tag” rule, don’t hate me!