More random thoughts. I don’t know why I can’t think on Wednesdays.
- I don’t really mean I stole the Weight Loss Wednesday. I thought it was an internetty thing like Thursday Thirteen- open to anyone. I’ve seen it on, I don’t know, 7 or 8 blogs. If you are the original WLW person, please accept my apologies.
- Once again I did not exercise. I am so lazy I can barely stand myself. So I’ll sit.
- I don’t think smoking more is a medically accepted way to lose weight.
- I tried those Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Not bad but at $4.99 for six- not likely to be buying them all the time. I don’t really like the sandwich part, but the ice cream was pretty good.
- I’m actually going to put together my weight loss page. Because I like the idea of more tabs at the top of my blog.
- A woman I work with commented that my pants were loose. She’s my new best friend! (Sidenote: she’s pregnant…with triplets! No, she did not have three eggs implanted. All you praying people out there- please put her & her hubs on your list, cause they are gonna need it!)
- Grocery shopping took twice as long this week because I actually read labels. E was really good. She picked out a bunch of different fruit. I’m so glad my kids will eat fruits and vegetables without any trouble. I hope they keep that through life.
- They (and just who the hell are they anyway?) say a 1-2 pound weight loss a week is good. That means I will reach my goal in 50 to 100 weeks. That seems long but seeing as it took a while to put it on…
- New Year’s Eve 2008 I would like to wear a really hot dress. Not that we actually go anywhere but I’d still like to wear a hot dress!
- Have to go pays some bills now.
- I hate paying bills.
- You start out with a nice little balance and twenty minutes later you have $3.12 left.
- Once again- no snappy ending.