Hollow Squirrel tagged me for this meme. I love these things, I don’t know why.
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 5 facts about yourself. Then choose 5 people you want to tag and list their names. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Five facts about myself. Let’s see if I can come up with five things that won’t put you to sleep.
- I have tattoos. Seven of them. I have a Fantasia Mickey Mouse on my right hip. The rest of them are on my back. A few are clustered close together so it looks like I have three but , six different ones. I have a parrot, rose, tiger lilies, hummingbird, and a fairy. Years ago when I was in my sister’s wedding she made me buy that heavy duty make up for port wine stains to cover up the tats. When I got married I purposely got a dress that was square cut in the back so you could SEE them. My mother-in-law didn’t know quite what to say. Too late! He’s mine now!
- I am the oldest of six. Four brothers and one sister. There is only an eight year difference between me and the youngest. I have no idea how my mom did it.
- My love for chocolate knows no bounds. When my babiest brother got married four years ago (on my birthday!) I made the head table centerpiece out of chocolate. The whole thing was edible. It was an ocean scene with coral, fish, sunken pirate ship, lobsters and a bunch of other things. It was five feet long and weighed a ton. After the cake was cut everyone was invited to come and eat it! I have got to get some pictures from him and show this thing to you.
- My favorite magazine is Reader’s Digest. Jokes, interviews, heart warming stories, the perfect read.
- I hit the snooze button at least three times before I finally get my ass out of bed. I have to set the alarm extra early because I know I’m going to do this.
So there’s my five things. I tag these guys. If you hate memes, I’m sorry. Just let me know & I won’t tag you again.
Tag! You’re it!