My husband is the best. After listening to me complain last night, he boogied on over and took care of this shit for me! Now I have my internet back!
The Big Guy checked me in to the hotel last night. The supposedly four star hotel. J, Mama don’t do cheap, nasty hotels! I had to call my mom and my 87 brothers and sisters to let them know everything was cool. Then I could finally eat. I wasn’t allowed to eat anything for eight hours before the treatment and then two hours after, so I hadn’t eaten since the night before. Yup, hungry. So I didn’t check the internet until 8:00 and there was NO DAMN INTERNET!
Blah, blah, blah, bored, bored, bored. Long story short I’m back. And I can read all of your posts.
- I had to have a pregnancy test before they would give me the treatment. Since my lovely Aunt Flo, that bitch, came to visit at lunch time, I knew I wasn’t pregnant.
- We spent alot of time waiting.
- They took me into the treatment room. They made BG wait in the hall.
- We waited some more.
- Doctor explained everything in the slowest, most drawn out, no personality way he could.
- The treatment consisted of a pill.
- Just a pill.
- The doc said the pill is kind of big. I said great.
- He made me put a glove on.
- He dumped the pill from the container into my gloved hand.
- My multi vitamin is bigger than this pill. Hell, a Tylenol is the same size as this pill.
- Then I swallowed the pill from my gloved hand.
- Ya getting that?
- He made me glove up so I wouldn’t touch the pill but then I had to swallow the pill.
- My mouth is dry.
- My tongue feels like its got a film on it.
- My chin and neck area are swollen and tender.
All in all I feel okay. Thanks for your comments and love. Now I am off to visit you!!