I love the television show Inside the Actor’s Studio. As host, James Lipton interviews some of today’s most popular personalities (Tom Hanks, Dave Chappelle, Hugh Laurie, Queen Latifah, to name a few). The show has three parts. The first part consists of a one on one interview in front of a live audience (so much better than a dead one). The final part is a Q & A with audience members asking the questions.
The second part is my favorite and is also next week’s Fun Monday challenge.
James Lipton presents the audience with ten questions.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to attempt?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
My challenge to you is to answer these questions.
If you want to participate, leave a comment or email me at icecreammama at gmail dot com.
Participating so far:
There is still plenty of time to join in. Let me know and I will add you to the list.