I’m hosting today’s Fun Monday! Hope everyone enjoys it.
I love the television show Inside the Actor’s Studio. As host, James Lipton interviews some of today’s most popular personalities (Tom Hanks, Dave Chappelle, Hugh Laurie, Queen Latifah, to name a few). The show has three parts. The first part consists of a one on one interview in front of a live audience (so much better than a dead one). The final part is a Q & A with audience members asking the questions.
The second part is my favorite and is also the Fun Monday challenge.
James Lipton presents the star ten questions:
- What is your favorite word?
Picalily. Go ahead, say it.
- What is your least favorite word?
Let’s just say it starts with a ‘c’.
- What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
A really good book.
- What turns you off?
Bad breath, Lordy I just can’t stand that!
- What is your favorite curse word?
For my future (ok, someday) trip to the Dingle Peninsula: Pogue Mahone (or pog mo thoin) (To the residents of Dingle: Don’t worry I will primarily be saying this to my husband!) For more common usage: shit. It really can convey quite a bit.
- What sound or noise do you love?
Ebaby’s big ole belly laugh!
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The seal bark of a baby with croup.
- What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to attempt?
Teacher- I don’t have the patience to deal with a classroom full of kids.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Well done my good and faithful servant.”
My challenge to you is to answer these questions.
Participating this week:
There is still time to join in. Let me know and I will add you to the list.
Robin is hosting next week so head on over to her place for details!