- Work sucks right now. I was thinking about setting up a password protected blog just so I could vent about work!
- The new handbook specifically forbids blogging. So what did I do today? I used Gmails instant messaging to talk to these chicks.
- Go get yourself a Gmail account and I’ll IM you too.
- Miss Margarita Madness herself has a new blog. Go over and check it out. Send her some recipes. I plan on stalking the hell out of this site because I need some new meal ideas too.
- Speaking of new sites…Cagey has a new one too. She’s been referring to it as the Booblog. It is probably the best blog about breastfeeding I have ever read.
- Also check out Cagey’s book club, The Cerebral Venus Book Club. What a great name.
- 5 Minutes For Mom is having a contest. They are giving away fabulous stuff from Madison’s Room. If you have a girl child, go check it out.
- You also have to check out Nikki’s new jewelry line, Delvii Creations. She makes the cutest flip flop pendants. Go buy some.
- I ordered the Weight Watchers at home kit. I’m determined. Sort of.
- I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow. It’s actually for the bride and groom. The whole family is invited. I just know the Big Guy is going to bail out at the last minute. Then I’ll have to wrangle Ebaby by myself. There isn’t going to be anyone her age there and she is just going to be bored. I’m not looking forward to it.
- Hopefully thing will calm down a bit next week.
- then I will post something other rhan this crap.
- Have a good weekend.