For lack of a better title.
I may as well warn you now, this post will most likely suck.
A few people have emailed me asking, essentially, “What the hell?”
Let’s break out the bullets for this P.O.S.
- I am overwhelmed with my life right now.
- The hormones may be killing me.
- I have a sinus infection.
- And an ear infection.
- I am whiny. Be glad you don’t live with me.
- Is there such a thing as pre-partum depression?
- My job is still extremely busy.
- They hired me an assistant.
- She starts next Monday.
- A good thing?
- The last two people who got assistants trained them and then got laid off because they made too much money. Now the assistants do the job.
- I figure it’s just a matter of time.
- I’ve been here twelve years so I actually make a decent wage.
- I am stressed over this big time.
- The Big Guy’s schedule changed and the adjustment, for me, has not been easy.
- I am seriously doubting my ability to parent three girls who will be at three very different stages of life.
- I hate that I will have to go back to work almost right away when Scoop is born.
- But college won’t pay for itself.
- Not that we’ll actually be able to contribute much, but you know what I mean.
- When the Big Guy’s schedule changed mine had to change a bit.
- Not really a big deal but it made it just off enough that I have very little time to interact with real life friends.
- I really want to blog more. (WordPress spellcheck does not recognize the word “blog”)
- Or any at all.
- But at night, I am exhausted and during the day I am swamped.
- So what did I do?
- Signed up for NaBloPoMo.
- I am insane.
- Thanks for the emails of concern.
- Hopefully I ‘ll get at least one more post up this week.
- The end.