These are a huge favorite on Christmas.
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon almond extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and almond extract.
- Combine the flour and baking soda. Add to sugar mixture.
- Mix in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop one inch mounds onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for one minute.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
You should double this recipe because the above only makes around 24 cookies.