So much for updating on the first of the month!
- Lose weight. Uh…yeah, not good. I’m not going to update this weekly any more. Frankly, I just can’t take the pressure. I’m only going to do it in the monthly update from now on. I’m right back where I started anyway.
- Quit smoking. I have cut down to about half my usual.
- Save money. This is actually going pretty good (now that I’ve said it, some major high cost item is going to fall apart).
- Read through the Bible. No progress whatsoever.
- Fill in the blank picture frames. I have not even printed any pictures!
- Finish half bath. Now that it is getting warmer the Big Guy will be able to crawl under the house to work some plumbing magic. Decrappification must come first.
- Organize. Bwahahaha!
- Be nicer to family, spend time enjoying them, take better care of myself. I have made a conscious effort to spend time with my girls. They grow so fast and I don’t want to be left with a bunch of what ifs? My oldest and I have had some really good conversations. She is turning into quite the young woman. As far as taking care of myself- still dealing with the medical crap, hoo-frickin-ray.
So you can see I am still a slug. I refuse to let this list just pass me by. By the end of the year I will have something done on this list, dammit!