Julie from Dribble and Drool tagged me for this gigantic meme. Then she went on vacation. The nerve! She thought this would be a good chance for me to use my ice cream bullets. I didn’t use them because I took the lazy cut and paste way.
Chick, this special weekend post is just for you!
1. Are you parents married or divorced? They have been married for thirty-eight years.
2. Are you a vegetarian? No. I like meat.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
4. Have you ever come close to dying? No
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? I don’t wear any jewelry. I got too fat for my wedding rings when I was pregnant. I just don’t like to wear other stuff. Please don’t make me turn in my ovaries.
6. Favorite time of day? Bedtime.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No, broccoli is gross.
8. Do you wear makeup? Only for special occasions.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? No
10. If you did have plastic surgery, what did you have done? I would have my eyes done. I have very heavy lids that I think make me look tired and angry. Yes I know, I am tired and angry, but I don’t want to look like it.
11. What do you wear to bed? Sweats and super huge t-shirts.
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Um yes.
13. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Very rarely. I forget until someone smacks my face to try and kill the caterpillars on it.
15. What kind of sneakers do you wear? Cheap, $3, Walmart, white sneakers
16. Do you believe in abortions? I’ve heard they exist. I totally stole that answer, from Rachel I think.
17. What is your hair color? Brown. I used to dye it red. With the amount of gray coming in, the dyeing will begin again!
18. Future child’s name? We are done.
19. Do you snore? Yes. Do you want to know how I know? Sometimes I snore/snort (or snorgle as we call it) so loud I wake myself up. I have terrible allergies, a deviated septum and a thyroid that’s trying to choke me- of course I snorgle.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I really want to go to Ireland, England and Norway.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, can’t stand the things.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Quit my job.
23. Gold or silver? I don’t have a preference.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? I prefer hamburgers. I’ll eat both but they have to be grilled. I don’t like my burgers fried.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I could never pick just one. And you can’t make me!
26. City, beach or country? I Beach. I never go to the beach but I love the ocean and ocean air. When the Big Guy and I did our premarital counseling we were asked if there were any places we couldn’t live. I said I could not live further than one hour from the ocean. Thankfully BG was cool with that.
27. What was the last thing you touched? The keyboard, of course. Duh.
28. Where did you last eat? At the kitchen table with EBaby.
29. When’s the last time you cried? Wednesday when I had my driving panic I’m such a wuss day.
30. Do you read blogs? Yes. Double duh!
31. Would you ever go out dressed as the opposite sex? I wear jeans and some form of t-shirt all the time. I’m about two steps away from being a total cross dresser.
32. Ever been involved with the police? Yes. Aren’t you curious now?
33. What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? Zest soap because I want to be Zestfully clean. Whatever shampoo is on sale.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes. I used to sleepwalk too.
35. Ocean or pool? For swimming- a pool. For gazing and relaxing- the ocean.
36. Sauna or whirlpool? Whirlpool because I hate to needlessly sweat.
37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme? Neither. We had a Krispy Kreme here but it didn’t do well and closed. I don’t like coffee. I am a Dunkin Donuts kind of girl.
38. Aisle or window seat? Aisle, I like the leg room.
39. Ever met anyone famous? If by meet you mean randomly see and grab my friend’s arm and say, “Hey, that’s… then yes I have. I saw F. Murray Abraham in the Village one night. He was in one of my favorite movies, Amadeus. I have seen Bruce Springsteen a few times. You can’t have hung out in Asbury Park in the 80’s and not seen Bruce.
40. Do you feel you’ve had a truly successful life? I can’t answer that. I’m not done yet!
41. Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Cut.
42. Rikki Lake or Oprah? Neither. I’m not much for talk shows but I will watch Maury.
43. Basketball or Football? Yuck and double yuck.
44. How long do your showers last? It’s the only time I have to myself so I take advantage- 20 minutes.
45. Do you drive automatic or stick? My car is automatic but I can drive both.
46. Cake or ice cream? Hello- Ice Cream Mama!
47. Are you self-conscious? Yes.
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Yeah, not my finer moments (yup, plural).
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? No, lots of cigarettes though.
50. Have you ever been in love? Of course.
51. Where do you wish you were? Right now? I’m pretty happy parked on my couch. In the future, I’d like to go to Disney and Europe.
52. Are you wearing socks? Yes, white Hanes Her Way.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes. A few years ago I fell down the stairs at work and broke my leg. Okay, I fell down one stair. Graceful. In my defense, I was carrying a large box at the time.
54. Can you tango? No, see answer to number 53. I can barely walk without hurting myself.
55. Last gift you received? The movie “Secondhand Lions” for Christmas from the Big Guy.
56. Last sport you played? Again, see number 53.
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Our biggest expense is our mortgage.
58. Where do you live? New Jersey
59. Where were you born? New Jersey
60. Last wedding attended? My neice’s wedding this past September.
61. Favorite position? Kicked back in the recliner.
62. Most hated food(s)? Fish of any kind.
63. Most hated soda pop? Mountain Dew- gross.
64. Can you sing? Can? Yes. Should? No.
65. Last person you instant messaged? I have never instant messaged anyone.
66. Last place you went on holiday? My in-laws in Maryland.
67. Favorite regular drink? Diet Coke with Lime.
68. Favorite alcoholic drink? Tom Collins. Gin, gin, I love gin.
69. Current favorite song? Oh boy, I don’t know. I’m not really up on music, it’s just background to me.
So there you have it- the ridiculously, gigantic meme! I am not tagging anyone. A bunch of people have already done it but if you haven’t and want to- tag, you’re it!