At what time is it appropriate to say, “There’s no point showering today, I’ll just catch one tomorrow.”?
Just a couple of random things.
- You may have noticed my ice cream cone bullets are gone. Apparently my CSS subscription needed to be renewed (read: paid for) while I was having the baby. I didn’t renew and now don’t have the code any more.
- I miss my cones.
- I am totally mildly obsessed with the HGTV Green Home. I want that thing so badly!! Like 800,000,000 other people.
- I got a comment on my family page the other day that cracked me up. A woman named Bethany who co-blogs at Scoopalicious commented. She blogs about ice cream! Is that funny?
- That reminds me- it’s time to break out the ice cream machine!
- I’ve been lurking around everyone’s sites lately. I am going to put some effort into actually commenting.
- Guess what? The Brown Eyed Girl is back! And healthy! Go show her some love.
- Uhh…that’s it.
- Great ending Mama. You’re so freakin’ creative.
Mrs. CPA wants to know what bloggers I want to meet. There are so many of you I would love to get together with I hardly know where to begin. So in no particular order:
- CPA Mom– if all goes according to plan I will be meeting her in July…I can’t wait!
- Rachel of Crazy Is
- Stacey at Crazy Mama- mmmm cake
- Stacey of the Squirrel clan
- That Chick– my super secret girlfriend!
- Kim of Miss Zoot
- Kristin of Motherhood Uncensored- too damn funny
- Kellie my Rambling Target pal
- Cagey– she has to bring her kids, I need to see their cuteness in person
- SJ of All the Jones Men
- Molly– I will help her find that damn sock! (They may have enclosed it in the wall with the cat.)
- Amy of A Family Story
- Emma in Canada- she and Amy can give me scrapbooking tips
- Julieof Abbily Ever After
- Susan in Virginia- her kids really do say the darndest things
- Tanis that Redneck Mommy- she kept her cool when she could have seriously kicked some ass!
- Honi– one of the most upbeat people I know
- Happy Working Mom– I’m pretty sure she gave Scoop her nickname
- Joy at A Spot Of T- She guessed Scoop’s birthday correctly (I really didn’t forget- send me your address and I’ll send you the prize behind door number one)
- Crystal at Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper- my love for her has only increased these past couple of weeks.
- Dawn at Baleful Regards- quite possibly one of the smartest women I’ve read
- Frema– I’m so glad she’s letting the baby use the computer!
- Karmyn– Dreaming of number three!
- Radsad– I want to be her when I grow up!
There are probably 40 people I have missed but that wee babe of mine is acallin’! If I missed you feel free to complain in the comments- my brain is still not functioning properly!
Didn’t mean to leave for a whole week. I’m not really sure where the time went. What has been going on this past week?
Some of you may recall, my house is small. I mean small, 900 square feet small. We have done quite a bit of rearranging to make sure Scoop actually has a place to sleep. Never mind space for diapers, bottles and assorted other baby crap.
Last Friday she wasn’t really moving around much so I went to the hospital for monitoring. Her movements were down a bit but after icy cranberry juice she perked up. Already scaring her mama. Brat.
Monday I had my regularly scheduled monitoring. She was perfect!
The Big Guy is on vacation this week. He’s out right now so I can write this post.
I was supposed to see my Ob-gyn Monday afternoon but he got called away to a delivery and we rescheduled for Tuesday (yesterday).
Since I didn’t have to go to the doctor the Big Guy says, “Let’s go look at mini vans.”
Do you remember the Fun Monday when I told you how much I LOVED my Ford Taurus?
Well, I LOVE my Ford Taurus.
I mean, I used to love my Ford Taurus.
I have a freakin’ mini van.
It was the right thing to do.
How could we cram a 17 year old, a booster seat and a baby carrier into the back of the Taurus?
It was the right thing to do, right?
Went to the Ob-gyn yesterday and baby looks good.
But my blood pressure was a little high.
He thinks it’s just because I’m getting a cold but wants me to do the 24 hour urine test just to be safe.
For the next 24 hours I get to collect all my urine.
Glad to know that aren’t you?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to pee into a cup that you can’t even see because your baby belly is in the way?
Skid Row bums don’t piss on themselves as much as I have today!
I’m off to see what you guys have been up to. I’ve missed you!
Depending on what the Big Guy is doing these next few days I may not be back until Monday.
Just a quick and late Merry Christmas to everyone!
Happy New Year too!
Hopefully the New Year will bring new energy and I will post more.
Love and miss you all. Well, except the spammers who want to ensure I am satisfying my mate. They can piss off.
A quick one to let you know I am alive. Things have been a bit overwhelming- more later, promise.
I didn’t realize how much time had gone by since my last post.
All is well with Scoop. I go to the high risk doc tomorrow for one of those high tech ultrasounds. Hopefully everything will still be good after that visit.
I was sick (caught the nasty cold the whole family had, I probably could have worked but every time I sneezed I peed, so yeah I stayed home) last week and missed three days of work. Highly unusual for me. Now I am really behind and year end is coming up fast.
Just think- I’ll be on maternity leave soon and will post more. Hopefully.
Crazy, crazy day!
Work is nuts.
Grocery store is crazy.
My cookie exchange party is Saturday. I don’t even know what cookie I am making yet. I still need to clean the house and make the food. Wanna help?
Ebaby has a runny nose. I hope it doesn’t get worse. I would hate to do all the prep for the party to have to cancel at the last minute. That would suck.
This is the second to last NaBlo post. Hoo-frickin-ray!